- Engineers, senior technicians, technicians in the cosmetic industry.
- The level of training can be adapted according to how the public is made up. Basic knowledge of biology, microbiology, toxicology and biochemistry is desirable.
- To provide elements of theoretical and practical understanding of microbiological tests currently performed by the cosmetics industry.
Good practices for mastering contamination
Introduction to current regulations
- NF T75-611
- NF ISO 21148
- NF EN 12353
- NF ISO 21149, 16212, 18415
Description of prerequisites for challenge test
Description of challenge test
Interpretation of test results
Putting a challenge test into practice
9:00 – 17:30
COST PER TRAINEE
- The training combines theoretical explanations and practical discussions
- Expositions are based on the experiences of those involved
- A document listing all the training supports is provided