- Engineers, senior technicians, technicians in the cosmetic industry.
- The level of training can be adapted according to how the public is made up. Basic knowledge of biology, microbiology, toxicology and biochemistry is desirable.
- To provide elements of theoretical and practical understanding of toxicology tests currently performed by the cosmetics industry.
- Skin irritation
- Presentation of skin irritation tests validated by ECVAM
- Description of test performed on Skinethic RHE insert (ECVAM-validated test performed on ingredients)
- Eye irritation
- Presentation of eye irritation tests validated by ECVAM
- Description of test performed on Skinethic HCE (currently being validated by ECVAM)
- Performing a test on an insert
9:00 – 17:00
COST PER TRAINEE
- The training combines theoretical explanations and practical discussions
- Expositions are based on the experiences of those involved
- A document listing all the training supports is provided