- Project managers, engineers, senior technicians, technicians in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and packaging industries.
- The level of training can be adapted according to how the public is made up.
- To understand problems of decontamination that are not resolved by classic techniques.
- To understand new decontamination techniques: efficacy, limits of use, conditions of use.
- To be able to determine the choice of technology according to context.
Definition of contamination
- The concept of bioburden
- Matrix micro-organism relations
- Rational aims of decontamination
Micro-organism resistance mechanism
Rationale of innovative decontamination methods
- Electron beam
- High hydrostatic pressures
- Athermal microwaves
Advanced oxidation techniques (physical-chemical)
- Pulsed light
- Athermal plasmas
9:00 – 17:30
COST PER TRAINEE
- The training combines theoretical explanations and practical discussions
- Expositions are based on the experiences of those involved
- A document listing all the training supports is provided