- Engineers, senior technicians, technicians in the cosmetic industry.
- The level of training can be adapted according to how the public is made up. Basic knowledge of biology, microbiology, toxicology and biochemistry is desirable.
- To provide elements of theoretical and practical understanding of toxicology tests currently performed by the cosmetics industry.
- Biocompatibility tests described in Pharmacopoeias
- The different tests described in the Pharmacopoeia
- Description of test performed according to Japanese Pharmacopoeia
- Performance of biocompatibility test according to Japanese Pharmacopoeia
9:00 – 17:30
COST– PER TRAINEE
25th November 2019
- The training combines theoretical explanations and practical discussions
- Expositions are based on the experiences of those involved
- A document listing all the training supports is provided