- Engineers, senior technicians, technicians in the cosmetic industry.
- The level of training can be adapted according to how the public is made up. Basic knowledge of biology, microbiology, toxicology and biochemistry is desirable.
- To provide elements of theoretical and practical understanding of microbiological tests currently performed by the cosmetics industry.
Introduction to the various types of stability tests
Definition of CAP and useful life
Introduction to current regulations
Description of test to determine useful life
Description of test, compiled in collaboration with AFSSAPS to assess CAP
Practising estimation of the ODP
9:00 – 17:30
COST PER TRAINEE
- The training combines theoretical explanations and practical discussions
- Expositions are based on the experiences of those involved
- A document listing all the training supports is provided